OUR MISSION AND VALUES
We believe our overriding responsibility is to continually strive for leadership and competitiveness in our markets, while growing and developing both current and potential customers. Providing superior customer satisfaction will ensure long-term value to our customers, stakeholders, employees and suppliers. Everything we do focuses on customer needs while providing outstanding quality, service and value.
We have adopted the following principles within our business:
- Understand and meet customer and regulatory requirements with innovative solutions.
- Improve quality, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and efficiency on a daily basis while maintaining competitive pricing and on time delivery.
- Utilize lean process methodology to continually reduce process variations and eliminate wastes.
- Continue to foster a culture of continuous improvement by establishing quality objectives throughout the business via the Quality Management System.
- Promote and maintain product and process safety standards that eliminate risks to our employees, the environment, and our customers
In 2010, the site was purchased by one of its longtime customers, ILSCO Corporation. ILSCO is a privately held corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. A major manufacturer of branded products and components for the electrical and energy markets, ILSCO’s footprint includes complimentary operations in three countries and four U.S. states. ILSCO Corporation was founded in 1896, and, like its latest acquisition, has had a long-standing tradition of excellence in the markets it serves.
The Ilsco Advantage: Value through Partnership
- ILSCO Extrusions’ Partnership + provides tailored advantages for our customers, employees, vendors, and community
- We are your singular resource for design and engineering support, extrusion, precision cutting, machining, finishing, inventory, and creative long-term supply arrangements.
- We are committed to providing Consistent lead times
- Collaborative and responsive culture from concept through supply chain solution
- Our unparalleled level of experience and expertise helps guide cost effective extrusion designs
- We are an American company with an international reputation for high-quality product
- Our performance centers on understanding your goals. That’s why, as your partner, we have to be better listeners than talkers.
- Reliability is based on performance and IEI has maintained a leadership position in the industry by consistently satisfying our partners.
- features just over 200,000 square feet of prime industrial land available for immediate development and boasts its own water supply and treatment plant, a 10 MVA electric substation, and numerous updates to meet the needs of today’s industry.
- From custom aluminum extrusion design assistance to just-in-time inventory replenishment, ILSCO Extrusions delivers across the entire process.
Our Facility: ILSCO Extrusions Inc.
ILSCO Extrusions Inc. is located in Greenville, PA. The 80-acre campus features just over 200,000 square feet of prime industrial space available for immediate development and boasts its own water supply and treatment plant, a 10 MVA electric substation, and numerous updates to meet the needs of today’s industry. Tenants include five long-established businesses ranging from world headquarters and call center to manufacturing, warehousing, telecommunication and natural gas extraction.
For additional information on the ILSCO Extrusions Inc. and current available land configurations, you can contact our economic development partner Penn-Northwest Development Corporation at www.penn-northwest.com for a confidential discussion and screening.